This website is operated by Conservation Now Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting our website(s) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information our website automatically collects about you. Regarding each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
· technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
· information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
· to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us.
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
· to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes.
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server located in the UK. We use a trusted third-party website and hosting provider to facilitate the running and management of this website. Our hosts meet high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected through this website that they process, is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct them to. they cannot access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to Conservation Now. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Terms and Conditions
The term “Schools for Wildlife” or “Conservation Now” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. Conservation Now is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee in England & Wales (12560808). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4) We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
5) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6) All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.